The Gateway to Green Schools is 7 Steps to Green. Several levels of participation to Green your school to ensure our schools become healthier and more productive for the next generation.
- Learn about the Gateway Program through our Informative Brochure or our Multi-Page Guide
- Tell us about a new or ongoing project in the Mini Grant Application for $500 to Green your school. Once your project is approved get started and send us a brief summary of your progress in order to receive the grant.
- Fill out the Gateway to Green Schools Campus as a baseline to how Green your school is based on 3 main Pillars, Resources, Health, and Education. We want to celebrate what you are already doing!
- Develop a Green Schools Action Plan! Form a Green Team! Please contact us for ideas and assistance with this step.
- Track your progress using EcoSchools USA (optional).
Apply for the prestigious State and National Level Green Ribbon School Award in December of any Year (optional).
The Gateway to Green Schools Classroom Survey is a brief examination of your classroom's resource use, including waste, water, energy, and fresh air.
Take the Gateway to Green Schools Classroom Survey and take a healthy step for green schools.